Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
delivery time 2-7 working days
- Order number: av33028.77
- Hersteller: Graupner
- Zustand: Neuer Artikel
The Graupner remote control mc-28 HoTT is a console transmitter for the advanced model sportsman. The mc-28 is suitable for almost all models and offers features that are also suitable for functional model builders on land and on water. 16 control functions, 120 internal model memories, integrated telemetry and voice output, as well as the fast and secure bi-directional transmission of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, make the mc-28 a true all-rounder.
The mc-28 remote control has an internal circular polarized patch antenna with very high range and reliability. Likewise, the digital and temperature-calibrated Hall sensor stick units have excellent durability, reliability and precision. Two large, high-contrast displays provide information on telemetry data and parameters at all times and allow quick and easy programming.
The switches and buttons of the remote control can be freely assigned and thus individually adapted. 12 mixers are available for programming. 8 switching phase programs with announcement function can be adapted and named for each model.
Thanks to the micro-SD card and micro USB interface, telemetry data and model memory can be imported and exported. Upgrades of the computer system are also carried out easily.
8 switching phase programs can be individually adapted and named for each model, the switching time can be programmed separately. Functional model builders can use the phases to switch function groups. e.g. on an excavator, in one phase the driving functions are controlled by the sticks and after switching, the sticks are available for the body functions.
3 ring limiters for Voith-Schneider or Schottel drives and similar. The ring limiter avoids oversteering of the drives at certain stick positions to avoid damage to the VSP or to ensure a homogeneous speed of the propeller in the Schottel drive when using our Schottel control 1762 in combination with a brushless motor.
Multi-channel function: For switching up to 16 additional functions or up to 8 additional servos, two of the classic multiswitch decoders or multipropdecoders are integrated in the software. For control, all available switches or encoders can be used and up to 4 additional switches can be retrofitted with the corresponding adapter cables for UVR switches 33000.16/-17. The multichannels can be controlled by our sound modules 2386.F and 2386.S, the light module 2381, the Nautic-Expert switching module 4159, 16 channel switching module 3972 and the 4 channel proportional module 3973.
- Microcomputer remote control system in latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- circular polarized patch antenna
- Temperature calibrated billet aggregates in the double ball bearing aluminium billet aggregates
- Vibrating alarms
- Charging via MicroUSB with LED charge indicator
- Model types: flight model, helicopter, copter, vehicle, boat
- Voice output by switch operation or switching phase change with a choice of over 400 voice outputs and up to 40 user-definable voice outputs
- Up to 10 user-definable alerts
- 10 different vibration alarms for telemetry alerts, timer, RF signal, voltage alarm
- Return channel speed for towing or camera helicopter with several transmitters and receivers adjustable in the model
- Music player via programmable start/stop switch
- Bidirectional communication between sender and receiver
- Wireless L/S function
- different languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish) possible via software update For availability of the corresponding language see download area.
- Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle times for digital servos of 10ms selectable.
- Ultra-fast response times due to direct and reliable data transmission from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
- Operation and programming based on the proven concepts of the mc-32
- A high-contrast blue illuminated graphic display guarantees perfect control of the setting parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks and operating voltage.
- 16 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 120 model memories
- 10 switches/buttons, of which two 3-step switches long, four 2-step switches, 2 buttons long, 2 buttons on the back and 2 sliders and 2 lateral rotary encoders
- Mode 1 to 4 freely selectable
- CAP-TOUCH control panels with key-lock function against unintentional operation.
- Numerous telemetry, programming and evaluation functions directly in the transmitter display
- Voice output can be called up via freely programmable switches
- Extensive programs for wing and helicopter models
- Swashplate limiter
- Switch "Monitor" for control of all switches and encoder switches
- 12 mixers, freely programmable for wing models and helicopters, each with freely selectable input and output functions, 4 of them curve mixers with 5-point curve technology in 1% steps, thus easily set and adjustable curve values for max. 5 points for throttle, pitch, tail or other non-linear travel. The CPU calculates a real rounded ideal MPC (Multi-Point-Curve) mixer curve with a sophisticated polynomial approximation method.
- 8 switching phase programs with announcement function can be individually adapted and named for each model, the switching time can be programmed separately.
- SUPER-SERVO menu with perfect overview of all servo setting data and simple parameter correction for 4 levels (direction of rotation, center position, servo travel separated on both sides and travel limitation separated on both sides for 16 servos with a total of 96 setting options)
- SUPER-DUAL-RATE, EXPO menu with 36 possible setting variants, for 3 servo functions and 6 flight phases.
- Practice-optimized multi-function menus for wing and helicopter models. Entering the number of aileron and flap servos automatically programs all necessary mixer functions in the multi-function wing menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly mixer, dual flap mixer, automatic gyro set function and other special functions
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-point linkage.
- Fail-safe monitor for 16 servo functions
- Comfortable clock menu . Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, lap counter etc. 2 time and 1 lap/time value can be displayed.
- Stopwatch with history : In addition to the lap counter there is a time 1 which records the switch-on times and a time 2 which records the ON and OFF switch-on times separately.
- Transmitter operating time timer is automatically set to zero by the battery charging process of the transmitter.
- Switch assignment of the flight phase switches: Now 6 switches, 2 of them with priority function . The designation of each switch combination is freely selectable. Thus the number of flight phases is independent from the number of flight phase switches.
- Extremely high range: 3000m (down or forward > 1000m)
- FHSS, frequency hopping over up to 75 channels
- Maximum noise immunity through optimized frequency hopping, wide channel spreading and antenna diversification
- Intelligent data transmission with correction function
- Range test and warning function
- Low voltage warning
- Numerous fail-safe functions
- Key-Lock function to prevent unintentional menu changes
- Shorter reaction times can be set (10ms period time)
- No additional delays caused by module processors. All hopping management is performed directly by the 32-bit main processor.
- Synchronous servo run possible by simultaneous control of the servo outputs in blocks of 4
Unique pilot feeling
- Largely delay-free control reactions through direct processing
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- Optional voice output of clocks, telemetry data and warnings via headphone output
- Repeat function and further function of the voice output programmable via freely assignable switches
- Preselection of the language output to be output
- Separately adjustable volume for beeps and voice output
- Integrated telemetry display with 8 x 21 characters or 128 x 64 dots, optionally in text or graphic form
- Display illumination duration: ALWAYS, 30s, .60s, 90s, 120s
- Micro-SD card slot for storing telemetry data similar to a black box and for expanding the model memory
- PC software for evaluation or display of telemetry data via download
- Sum signal at the highest receiver output programmable for L/S function, satellite receiver, simulators, paddleless rod systems etc.
- Binding dependent on model memory, except for copied model memories
- Wireless teacher/student function
- 3 flight phases programmable
- Swashplate limiter
- Motor off function
- Numerous surface model and helimic mixers
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Free channel assignment (channel mapping), transmitter and receiver mixing functions and all servo settings easily programmable
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 16 channels). The last bound receiver sends the telemetry data.
- Future-proof through update capability via PC interface